Welcome to NRC’s Website
We are glad you found it. If you’re looking for a church where the Word of God is heartily believed and clearly taught, you have found one. By God’s grace we are growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We would love to be of service to you. We’re not afraid to ask and answer the hard questions of life.
“Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy?”
This question from Isaiah 55 strikes at the heart of the problem. We don’t need an emotional band-aid or to just feel better about ourselves. We need what only God can supply by His Spirit and Word… the transforming power of the Gospel. We need to be united to Christ by true faith and experience the power of His resurrection. When we whole heartedly believe, we become engrafted to Christ. By this we become the ready and willing servants of Almighty God and desire to serve Him with all our hearts. If this is what you’re looking for, keep reading and then come and worship with us. As Psalm 34:8 says,
“O taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him.”
Northland Reformed Church exists to:
- Worship the Triune God,
- Grow with each other in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, and
- Proclaim the Gospel of salvation to all.
And how do we propose to do this?
Northland Reformed Church will endeavor to do this by:
- Holding God-centered worship services each Lord’s Day where with boldness and constancy we proclaim the Truth of God’s Word to all;
- Creating a culture of grace through servant leadership where we equip and utilize the gifts and talents that God through His Spirit has given to our Congregation;
- Being mission-minded and reaching out to friends, neighbors and co-workers in hope of sharing with them the hope and joy of salvation;
- As God blesses these efforts and we outgrow our facility, work toward the planting and establishment if additional Reformed congregations within the neighborhoods of our congregation.
- Providing Support and encouragement to Pastors and Missionaries who are laboring at home and abroad in the spread of the Gospel.
Morning Worship: 9:30 am
- Sunday School 11/11:10 am
- Evening Worship: 5:00 pm
Church Phone: (816) 420-9700
Pastor Randall Klynsma
- Pastor’s cell (816) 873-1126
- Email: email@example.com
Northland Reformed is handicap accessible and joyfully assists those with special needs.
- Wednesday Evening Prayer Meetings 7:00 PM (2nd and 4th Wednesdays)
- Men’s Morning Bible Study 6:00 AM (every other Saturday– see Calendar)
- Men’s Evening Bible Study 7: 00 PM (Monthly Third Monday)
- Ladies Bible Study 7:00 PM 1st and 3rd Wednesdays During School Year)
- Catechism Instruction (4:30/7:00 PM Wednesday During School Year)
- Friday Evening Fellowship (6:30 Shared Supper/Study 7:15 PM)
(See Calendar or Call for more information)